Today I met my school teacher. She taught me how to create a website when I was 13! I had enjoyed it thoroughly and decided to enter the track of computer science. Years later, ironically, I discovered how passionate I am about teaching and am now helping students create thier own websites..
Mrs. Magda, I’m indebted to you.
Dear Students of grade 11,
Here are your Project Requirements, I need you to do 2 of the following 3 things:
- Add a Cascading Style Sheet to your website (CSS)
- Create a blog
- Upload your website unto webs.com (or any other domain)
if you create a blog, add a link to it from your website.
Now for you to be able to do any of the previous requirements you should refer to the material uploaded in the Grade 11 Material
The project is out of 10%. Each of the requirements counts for 5 %. Doing all three will give you a total of 15 out of 10%.
As for the HW (the remaining 10%)
- I need you to write ten things you have learnt in IT during the school year . Please be honest in your response and I hope you do more than reciting material, like (explain a new concept you’ve learnt or a new technology you have dealt with or a new skill that you can now develop or master… )
- Each point will count for a 1%
- list all your points as a comment on my post things I have learnt so far
If you have any questions please feel free to leave comments below, maybe others would learn from the feedback. Feel free to answer each others questions as well..
Best of Luck in all.
Dear students of grade 11,
I want you to use the space here to comment on what you have learnt so far throughout the course. Share with your colleagues interesting new things that you have learnt about IT, not nessairly learnt inside the classroom. Maybe a video you watched, a blog post you saw.. or just an interesting concept that hit you.
I expect you to write 10 things and it will be counted towards your HW grade.
PS: When you comment please specify your Full Name and Class. Thank you.
Material to study for quarter four exam and Quiz next Thursday