- What would an adult learn from you today??
- What are some of the freedoms and responsibilities do you wish you were granted at this age today (from your parents, school or the nation, possibly the right to vote) and that you think you would grant your own kids as they reach your age?
- Describe the role of the internet in the revolution
- As an Egyptian and after the Egyptian revolution, do you see yourself as part of the New Egypt? Why yes or No and how?
- write a script about a story from the literature class.
- Try to act it. Each students gets to have a role. Record it with smart pen and then publish the podcast.
- write ten things you are thankful for.
- Vocab worksheet 1
- Intro question: What is a sixth sense?
- Watch the video 6th sense on TED
- Reflection questions: Describe briefly the 6th sense tech to a friend.
State 2 examples of how you yourself can use it.
- Choose 2 volunteers for next TED.
Vocab Activity Session 2
- Watch Steve Jobs’ inspiring commencement speech.
- Reflection Question: What would you do if it were your last day on earth?
Vocab Activity session 1 (New curriculum implemented)
- My Way: a test to know student’s talents and learning styles.
- Student Survey
- Listen to the song drumming to the beat of a different marcher and try to transcribe it.
Dear Students of grade 11,
Here are your Project Requirements, I need you to do 2 of the following 3 things:
- Add a Cascading Style Sheet to your website (CSS)
- Create a blog
- Upload your website unto webs.com (or any other domain)
- I need you to write ten things you have learnt in IT during the school year . Please be honest in your response and I hope you do more than reciting material, like (explain a new concept you’ve learnt or a new technology you have dealt with or a new skill that you can now develop or master… )
- Each point will count for a 1%
- list all your points as a comment on my post things I have learnt so far
Dear students of grade 11,
I want you to use the space here to comment on what you have learnt so far throughout the course. Share with your colleagues interesting new things that you have learnt about IT, not nessairly learnt inside the classroom. Maybe a video you watched, a blog post you saw.. or just an interesting concept that hit you.
I expect you to write 10 things and it will be counted towards your HW grade.
PS: When you comment please specify your Full Name and Class. Thank you.
In this course we learn about blogs. We learn how to create one. Add a new post. Change the way the blog looks. and even comment on friends’ posts! On the side you’ll find the blogroll for grade 9.