Dear Students of grade 11,
Here are your Project Requirements, I need you to do 2 of the following 3 things:
- Add a Cascading Style Sheet to your website (CSS)
- Create a blog
- Upload your website unto webs.com (or any other domain)
- I need you to write ten things you have learnt in IT during the school year . Please be honest in your response and I hope you do more than reciting material, like (explain a new concept you’ve learnt or a new technology you have dealt with or a new skill that you can now develop or master… )
- Each point will count for a 1%
- list all your points as a comment on my post things I have learnt so far
Dear students of grade 11,
I want you to use the space here to comment on what you have learnt so far throughout the course. Share with your colleagues interesting new things that you have learnt about IT, not nessairly learnt inside the classroom. Maybe a video you watched, a blog post you saw.. or just an interesting concept that hit you.
I expect you to write 10 things and it will be counted towards your HW grade.
PS: When you comment please specify your Full Name and Class. Thank you.
In this course we learn about blogs. We learn how to create one. Add a new post. Change the way the blog looks. and even comment on friends’ posts! On the side you’ll find the blogroll for grade 9.