Vocab Activity Session 8
- What would an adult learn from you today??
- What are some of the freedoms and responsibilities do you wish you were granted at this age today (from your parents, school or the nation, possibly the right to vote) and that you think you would grant your own kids as they reach your age?
Vocab Activity Session 7
- Describe the role of the internet in the revolution
- As an Egyptian and after the Egyptian revolution, do you see yourself as part of the New Egypt? Why yes or No and how?
Vocab Activity session 6
- write a script about a story from the literature class.
- Try to act it. Each students gets to have a role. Record it with smart pen and then publish the podcast.
Vocab Activity session 5
- write ten things you are thankful for.
Vocab session 4
- Vocab worksheet 1
Vocab Activity Session 3
- Intro question: What is a sixth sense?
- Watch the video 6th sense on TED
- Reflection questions: Describe briefly the 6th sense tech to a friend.
State 2 examples of how you yourself can use it.
- Choose 2 volunteers for next TED.
Vocab Activity Session 2
- Watch Steve Jobs’ inspiring commencement speech.
- Reflection Question: What would you do if it were your last day on earth?
Vocab Activity session 1 (New curriculum implemented)
- My Way: a test to know student’s talents and learning styles.
- Student Survey
- Listen to the song drumming to the beat of a different marcher and try to transcribe it.