لمشاهدة هذا الفيديو بالترجمة العربية إضغط على هذا الرابط ثم إختر لغة الترجمة العربية
What do you think of this video? what do you like about it?
Please answer one or more of the following questions in comments below.
- What do you think is the purpose of schooling after watching this video?
- What can we learn about ADHD being over prescribed in his perspective?
- How is the school modeled around a factory model, which was aimed for the age industrialization of the 19th century?
Feel free to leave any general comments you like.
- في رأيك ما هو الغرض من التعليم بعد مشاهدة هذا الفيديو؟
- ما هو سبب زيادة نسبة ال ADHD في وجهة نظره؟
- كيف تشبه المدرسة نموذج المصنع، الذي صمم في القرن التاسع عشر ؟
لا تتردد في ترك أي تعليق عامة إن أردت .
Community schools started in 1992 in partnership with UNICEF and the Ministry of Education. It targeted hamlets in upper Egypt and specifically the female population. It has currently reached over 44,00 children 75% of which are girls. The cost of this seems to be less than running a normal school and the success rate is higher for 5th and 3rd graders for their average is 97 and 99 % respectively in public certification.
What do you think of this school model? What do you think can we learn or borrow from it?
Watch the following video and then leave your comments.
For more info you can refer to: